Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Persevere

I planned to use this post to catch up. Yes, it's been FAR too long since I've blogged. Lots of reasons but two big ones: my smart, precious boy is into everything. Constantly. As in, I'm picking up the 40 books he's unloaded from a bookshelf and he's in the kitchen unloading a cabinet. When he's asleep folks- I'm either working out or flat exhausted (sometimes both!). The other reason is simply that I've kind of felt inadequate in the blogging department. I have a Google Reader filled to the brim with ah-mazing posts every morning by women I am SO inspired by and I sit down and think, what in the world could I say that is worth reading?? Maybe that sounds silly or pitiful...but I'm just being honest. All that said, I do want to continue blogging. Maybe no one reads its and that's okay too, but my word for the year is: persevere, and that's what I'm going to do!


Catch up post tomorrow, have a wonderful Wednesday!


~Amy~


No comments:

Post a Comment