Sunday, March 11, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp Week One Recap

This week I started week one of Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp . As I explained in my last post, Best Body Bootcamp is an 8 week training and fitness program. I'm hoping it gets me back in the routine of regular exercise and weight lifting! 



There were 3 strength days planned out for this week and 2 days of cardio (with optional extra cardio). I have to tell you, I have been SO sore this week, in a good way! I love the fact that I know I'm getting a great workout in and I didn't have to sit and plan it all out. I fee like I barely have time to workout, much less research and plan what I'm going to do! For the cardio this week I did 2 runs. One on the treadmill and one outside. All workout in this week! Yay!



My other 2 goals for the next 8 weeks are to drink 6-8 glasses of water, and to stretch for 15 minutes per day. I've hit both of those goals every day this week except yesterday. Stretching happened, but all 6-8 glasses of water did not. Honestly we were out and about and I couldn't afford to keep having to stop to use the bathroom every 20 minutes...so I purposely slacked on the water. Oops. 


Overall workouts went great this week! I can tell there will be some weeks when I'm busier and will have to be more flexible about how things get done, but that's okay. Part of doing this was to challenge myself to "get it done"! Even on the days I've got things going on, the baby doesn't nap well or I life throws something unexpected at me. 

Bring on week 2!

~Amy~

1 comment: