Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm Going to Bootcamp!

Not really. Well, not the kind you may be thinking of if camo and combat situations are running through your mind. I'm doing this Best Body Bootcamp. It's an 8 week workout challenge I joined that I hope gets me back in the swing of fitness/healthy eating being an every day thing again. 
Since having Elliot I've really struggled to STAY motivated to workout (when I'm SO tired) and eat better (when I'm SO tired, ha), but I think part of the reason I'm so tired is because I need to workout more and eat healthier! It's a vicious cycle folks. 
I'll be spending a lot of time with these lovelies.

Once a week I'll do a "checking in" with bootcamp post, please hold me accountable ya'll, will ya? Every week during the challenge there are prizes given away. GREAT prizes. Your entry to win the prizes? Doing your scheduled workouts and keeping to 2 other health related goals. I think that's some great incentive! 
If you'd like to join in on the fun head on over here and check it out! You have until tomorrow night to sign up!

~Amy~

2 comments:

  1. Good luck girl!! Cant wait to hear how you are doing. I know what you mean about not having the energy to workout but when you workout you get the energy! haha. Oh my. I hate falling out of the habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck, it will be hot and have fun during trainings in the bootcamp! Also make sure you don't raise your hand or stand up at the "moment of truth. click here!

    ReplyDelete