Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

The challenge for today was:

Day two: A photo of something you ate today.
 
My life is fascinating isn't it? A piece of multi-grain breat with peanut butter on it. I probably ate more interesting things today...but did I remember to photograph them before I scarfed them down? Of course not! Oh well, even if it was boring, it was also delicious =)

On another note- I'm sick. Conjunctivitis and an upper respiratory infection. Yes, conjunctivitis is pink eye...but doesn't it sound less gross the other way around? Eye drops and an antibiotic later I hope to be getting better pronto! And the doc said as long as I wash my hands after touching my eye...Elliot should be in the clear (i've never washed my hands so much in my life!) 

And, I couldn't post without posting a picture of my boy...so here's what he does while I blog:
 Oh life is tough, huh?

Come back tomorrow for Day 3!

~Amy~

2 comments:

  1. Look how precious he is just sleeping while you blog! How nice of him to give you some quiet alone time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...my sweet boy...miss seeing him every day...will see him tomorrow...yay! And, your snack looks yummy to me...but, you know how this family is about peanut butter...that's Pop's fault :) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete