Monday, September 13, 2010

30 weeks!

Just wanted to post a quick baby update! 30 weeks pregnant...I'm on the downhill slide I think. So far everything has gone SO smoothly with this pregnancy...and right now, the trend is continuing. Occasionally my back hurts, I get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom...and I have acid reflux pretty much every day...but compared to some of the stories I've heard- I think I have it pretty easy. So I'm not complaining!

I've been horrible about not taking pictures during my pregnancy. It's not a conscious thing...it just doesn't occur to me to take a belly pic every week. SO- starting NOW, I'm going to try to take one per week til my Lil Peanut gets here =)

Please excuse the fact that the pic is taken with my sad little cell phone...and that it's in my bathroom (my only full length mirror is a wavy-like Ikea mirror, no good for belly pics). I am however wearing my Ode to the Great Pumpkin- Charlie Brown t-shirt. Can you tell I'm ready for Fall? Anyways- here I am...hope everyone has had a marvelous Monday!

(I think the hand-on-the-hip pose was an attempt to make my arm look skinnier...we're going to say it was to keep it outta the way of the belly though)
 ~Amy~

4 comments:

  1. Shut up! You're so cute! Also where'd you get that shirt? I love it! Did you have it last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it for 2 years I think...but I really need a cute sweater or something to throw over it...that gray one i love at Target would be perfect...

    ReplyDelete