Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Favorites!

So a blog I love to follow, The Patriotic Peacock, is hosting a Fall Luv Blog Party. Since I LOVE Fall I knew I'd have to take part. Here are a few of my favorites:
I know the Pumpkin Spice Latte is the IT drink right now...and I like that one too...but the Gingerbread Latte is still my fave.




Even though the seasons don't change drastically here in Ga...I still love fall leaves and that refreshing nip in the air...ahh.
Pumpkins and everything that has to do with Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations. If I had the money, I'd probably go SO far overboard decorating for Fall...it's probably best I DON'T have it to spend =)
Hearty fall soups...with a chunk of warm, crusty bread...doesn't get much better!
Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. I think it has to do with the fact that my (extended) family usually gets together on Thanksgiving and then is with our immediate families on Christmas. Plus- there's all the FOOD. And this year my little Elliot should be here by Turkey Day!
Those are just a few of my Fall faves.

P.S.- This IS my first blog post using Blogger...I recently started a blog...but on another blogging site. I like this format and set up a little better...so I just started over. If I was savvy enough I could probably transfer my old blog posts to this site...but I'm not that savvy yet. It's ok...i'm learning!

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm totally joining in and making a Fall post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to join also! Love this post and the fact that you're blogging againg! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the party! I just now found your link :)

    ReplyDelete