Friday, February 18, 2011

Joining the Party =)

My friend Kathlyn (who has a fabulous blog) is having a link up party...and I wanted to take part! She is SO right, bloggers (if I can even call myself one) tend to hide behind pics of what they do or make, their kids, pets or husbands...but RARELY post pictures of themselves. I'm guilty too...so here goes!

This was taken about a year and a half ago (July 2009 I think). Me and Matt went to Pensacola Beach to celebrate our first anniversary. Why did I pick this picture? I'm LONGING for the beach! Anyone else? Pensacola Beach is one of my favorite places on the planet and how I wish I were there right now...
Ok, ok. I'm back to reality now =)

Fabulous idea Kathlyn! I can't wait to see all the beautiful faces of the bloggers who join the party!

P.S.- I'm making Forgotten Cookies this morning and will write a post about them later (if Elliots lets me!). Have a great Friday everyone =)

~Amy~

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm stopping by from Kathlyn's linky party! My husband and I have yet to go to Pensacola beach. We DEFINITELy need to this summer! I LOVE the beach :-)
    -Sarah
    http://mymississippimudpie.blogspot.com/2011/02/glimpse-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture...definitely makes me want to go to the beach this weekend! Thanks for partying with me :)

    ReplyDelete