Friday, February 25, 2011

My Day Friday

So it's Friday and I'm joining the party again! Time to post a pic of ME. This is the picture that came to mind this week:
This was taken almost exactly two years ago. March 1st, 2009. A rare snow day in Columbus! At the time me and Matt had only been married about 8 months. We lived in a 1 bedroom apartment not too far from where we live now and both had the day off...so we spent it out in the apartment complex parking lot...playing in the snow!
Here are 2 bonus pics taken the same day as the pic above...
My sweet Lucy...she wasn't a huge fan of the snow!
And my husband attempting to start a snowball fight with me
I can't even tell you how glad I am that I think this kind of weather is nowhere on the horizon for us right now...and boy am I glad!
Have a great weekend everybody! And if you want to link up to my friend Kathlyn's My Day Friday post you can visit her blog here

~Amy~

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Amy! I am glad it is beautiful and warm outside today too! But you look precious in this pic! Love you! (Hopefully) I will get to come to your part of the world next week! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! I'm glad it's NOT snowing today. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY glad this was taken 2 years ago and NOT today :) It's just wayyyy too nice outside! Thanks for joining me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're dealing with a WHOLE mess of snow right now. It was 60 last week and it's going to be 50 on Monday. I swear mother nature can't make her mind up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look of your blog sis! So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be alone is this, but I was hoping for a leeetle bit of snow this year. Just one snow day, like the one day we had last year too. It might have been around Valentine's day? Who am I kidding, I'll take weather like today (gorgeous!!!) any day! Cute photo and I'm loving your dog's sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete