Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Madness goal update + Fun Friday

It's Wednesday...which means a little update on my March fitness goals. Overall they've been going great! I've hit all of my workouts and walks with my sis so far. The water consumption IS getting better...but right now while it's still a little cool outside- my coffee intake still threatens to takeover. Definitely making better food choices and trying to cut back on the portion size when I do have a high cal choice...but folks I do love food. I've started to follow more healthy living blogs and that's helping me find inspiration for sure. My last goal was to get rid of my all or nothing attitude. I always turn to my sister or husband to help me that one. They both get texts like: I should still workout even though I ate a brownie for snack right? To which they usually both say- of course! I hate working out when I feel like I'm working off what I just ate...feels like punishment for indulging and I'm not into that, yo. So bring on week two!

So what's going to make this Friday a Fun Friday? Me, April and our friend Kathlyn are going to Atlanta on Friday because Ree Drummond a.k.a.- The Pioneer Woman is doing a book signing! If you've never visited Ree's website do it now! It's fantastic. She's also the author of a cookbook and a novel (both of which are outstanding). And while I'm completely excited to have a day of fun, out of town for a bit...I'm also a little sad to leave my boy. He'll be in great hands between my grandmother, Matt's grandmother and eventually his Daddy...but i'm going to miss my boy so much! How could you NOT miss this face?
Oooh, Also- this week I signed up for a sewing e-course and hope to start it this weekend. So very excited!

Hope ya'll are having a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. I love and adore that little boy!! Also SO excited about Friday! Whooho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest bathing boy! Adore him...wish I was going with y'all on Friday...have some fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what healthy living blogs have you been reading? I could use a boost in that direction :)

    ReplyDelete