Friday, March 18, 2011

Make this now!

Doesn't this look scrumptious? Believe me, it is! The best part about this recipe is that it's SUPER simple and the ingredients are things I usually have in my kitchen.  I found the recipe here and instantly knew I had to try it out. 
Here's what you'll need:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe from Nestle (found over here)
Preheat oven to 325
1 unbaked pie crust, homemade or store bought
2 large eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter softened (1 and 1/2 sticks)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup pecans or walnuts (optional)

 First you beat the eggs until they're foamy (I used the whisk attachment of my mixer for that part). Next you add the sugars and flour and mix until it's well blended. After that, you beat in the butter. 
Next you fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts and pour it into the pie crust. I don't have the patience to make pie crust ya'll. I've done it several times and it just isn't my thing. I used Pillsbury and it was oh so good!
Fold over the edges of your crust and pop this baby in the oven for 55-65 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
Have a great weekend everyone! We have a door to finish putting up in our hallway, a new mailbox to put up...I'm making dinner for family tonight...having coffee with my sister-in-law in the morning...in other words- BUSY! What are ya'll up to? Whatever it is you're doing MAKE THIS PIE =)

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! And looks delicious! I dont have the patience to make my own pie crust either! haha. Some things we just have to do the easy way :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie is DE-licious! I wish I had a piece right now. I'm glad this dessert will be added to our family dessert rotation =)

    ReplyDelete