Monday, October 25, 2010

Come on In!

It's finally time for a nursery post! There are still a couple of odds and ends I need before Elliot gets here...but the decorating of his room is finally finished!


Come on in!
And now- on with the pictures!

Here's a shot of the room from the bedroom door...

 ...directly to the left of the above shot is the changing table. And now that you have the overall feel of the room...here are some smaller details...

Some of what's up on the walls...
Love these little framed prints


This frame was given to me by a friend at church. We're going to put a maternity pic of me in the middle...and then a newborn shot in the bottom.

Here's Elliot's bed...

And the big ol' monkey that sits inside of it =)

Little details like...
The switch plate...

...valances...

...rocking chair...

...and even his diaper bag...all packed and ready to GO!

So there's a little tour of Elliot's room...all it's missing is HIM!
 ~Thanks for stopping by~

~Amy~
 

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest post ever! Love love love every single picture!! Now I need help with Rowan's room, LOL. There is NO telling how it will turn out. I love every single inch of this room =) Can't wait until there is an Elliot IN it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his room! For some reason I thought you said you were doing rockets. Now I feel silly for sending you that rocket painting blog post...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel silly! April is doing rockets in her little one's room. She did a blog about it a few weeks ago...I knew that's probably what you were thinking of =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! I especially love the giraffe picture kissing the little giraffe! I can't believe it's almost time!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete