Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Looking Forward...

So there's something I'm really excited about...almost more than meeting my dear Elliot...seeing my husband become a Daddy.

I know our lives will change in ways that we can't even anticpate. We'll hardly get time alone together, we'll be sleep deprived, anxious, flying by the seat of our pants most of the time...but there's no one on this earth I'd rather do this thing with. 

 

I've had him all to myself for almost 4 years now (2 of them married to him)...so I guess it's about time I share him =)


~Amy~

3 comments:

  1. Such an incredibly sweet post. Yay! Matt will be a Daddy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!! I am so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet...and I'm excited to see you as a Mama too! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete